Saturday, May 7, 2016

Animal costumes~

So this was a project we had a year ago that I totally forgot about...

Last spring one kindergarden ordered us four costumes for adults (bunny, bear, fox and snowman) and some bunny headwears for kids. We made the costumes in groups and my group, we made the bear costume!


It was alot of fun though the fake fur was kind of difficult to handle :D
I'll just leave the pictures here!





Prototype





And the bear costume is finished~!



 And here's all the costumes together, nice right?


 And of course the bunny headwears.


I really like this kind of projects. We got to do something we usually wouldn't be able to and working in groups was nice change ^_^

When I first heard about this projecs, I thought it would be difficult and would take a lot of time. But it was surprisingly easy and we were finished in a week!





No comments:

Post a Comment